III. Types of Data We CollectPersonal Data
We collect information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that enables Puckpedia to identify or contact you (“Personal Data”) to carry out its business purposes. PuckPedia will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. The types of Personal Data we collect include, but are not limited to:
- Email addresses
- Internet protocol addresses
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message. Puckpedia also receives Personal Data from third parties for Puckpedia’s use in marketing, such as Google Analytics.
When accessing our Sites, we collect information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that does not directly identify you as you interact with our Sites (“Non-Personal Data”). The types of Non-Personal Data we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Site usage (e.g., browsing history, search terms, number of clicks, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, time on Site)
- Products viewed, including advertisements for such products and services
- Computer type, operating system and platform type
- Internet service provider
- The name of the domain from which you accessed the Internet;
- The date and time you access our site; and
- The Internet address (IP Address) of the Web site you used to link directly to our site.
IV. How we Use Your Data
In addition to the uses described above, we use your Personal Data, sometimes combined with Non-Personal Data, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below, in order to:
- Identify you when you visit our Sites
- Provide service communications such as customer service messages
- Provide products, information and services you request or that we think you may be interested in
- Respond to your emails or online requests for products, services, or information
- Deliver and process surveys
- Personalize and improve the usability of the Sites
- Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you
We use Non-Personal Data to improve the usability of our Sites and for other business reasons. We or other third-party companies also use the Non-Personal Data to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to you (ads based on the Non-Personal Data). We do not provide Personal Data to third parties with whom we share your Non-Personal Data. Please note that, when you select an advertising link or other link that takes you to sites not operated by Puckpedia, you may be subject to the privacy policies of these third-party sites. We also use software programs that create user data summary statistics,, so that we can learn about our Site and our visitors’ interest in it. We also use this aggregate data to perfect technical design specifications and identify system performance or problem areas. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, PuckPedia also uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
When you use our website, we share information that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner/service provider, LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt out of this use, please click here (https://optout.liveramp.com/opt_out).
V. How We Share Your DataWe share your Personal Data, sometimes combined with Non-Personal Data, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below:
- Share data with third parties to fulfill service requests and to perform business functions (e.g., Puckpedia contracts with third parties to provide services on our behalf such as data hosting services; packaging, mailing and delivering services; customer support and consulting services).
- Share data with third parties as required by law or to protect Puckpedia in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Puckpedia; (b) protect and defend Puckpedia’s rights or property; or (c) protect the personal safety of Puckpedia personnel or members of the public in appropriate circumstances.
- Share data with third parties if Puckpedia and/or its assets (or a portion of its assets) are sold, assigned, transferred, or merged, or if Puckpedia undergoes some other change including a change to its corporate form as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise; information may be transferred as part of that transaction or change.
- Share data with third parties to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. Users can request their information to be removed from such lists by contacting us, as set forth in the “Contact Information” section below.
- Share data with third parties under other unanticipated situations, but only with your consent.
- Share your email address, but only as permitted by Puckpedia Email Policy, as follows:
VIII. Canada Anti-Spam LawPuckpedia complies with the Canada Anti-Spam Law. Puckpedia users who provide us a Canadian mailing address will not receive unauthorized Commercial Electronic Messages (as defined under the Canada Anti-Spam Law) unless these individuals have “opted-in” to receive Commercial Electronic Messages.
IX. YOUR EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTSFor European Residents Only. If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances, you have rights under the GDPR in relation to your personal information.
- Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you is deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
- Request transfer of your personal information. You may have the right to request transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
- You can send an e-mail to: email@example.com; or
- You can send mail to the following postal address: 11601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 515, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
X. ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect Personal Data from or market to children under the age of 13.
XV. Transmission of Data to Other CountriesYour Personal Data is processed in the United States, where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country and where the government, courts, or law enforcement may be able to access your data. By submitting your Personal Data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your Personal Data in the United States.
XVI. Right to Complain to Supervisory AuthorityYou, as the data subject, have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with legal requirements.
XVII. Breach NotificationIn the event we determine the occurrence of a data security incident, we will notify you by email, US mail, telephone, or other means as permitted by law.
XVIII. Contact Information
If you have questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices or if you wish to change, access, or remove your Personal Data, please contact us as indicated below. We will attempt, where practical, to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy related information.
2934 1/2 Beverly Glen Cir, #159
Los Angeles, CA, 90077